lets play pretend
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron looked at the two Wards in her care it had only been a few days since she had removed Io from her home and being single was something she was not used to. Her home also seemed less eventful she missed having all four children running around her home but she had to admit she was happy with not having Io's cold eyes on her. Now all she had was that male that had started all this. Though she couldn't fully blame Leon. Io and Aeron were to blame. Aeron should have never asked Io or maybe Aeron should never have left Inferni. Now she was so at home here in anathema that going to be there seemed terrible.

She smiled to herself as she looked at them. "Adwen! Jandro! Come along now we need to get so fresh air." She called as she heard both children come running down the hallway. Aeron was trying her best to not allow Io leaving upset the children who were here. Jandro had asked as she had told him but it seemed as though Adwen couldn't care.

Opening the door aeron smiled taking in a deep breath. It was so nice out here today. she wondered what she would do today. "Come now lets all play" She said as she moved out the door. Both children ran out bursting into the snow. She missed her, she had to admit she missed Io looking at her. Those silver eyes watching her. The woman was cruel at times but Aeron couldn't help but try to make the woman better. She sighed she was free now. Maybe this is how she would keep it.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread