i could really use a wish right now
[html]

OOC awkward meets awkward lol

He ducked his head as Selene spoke, describing the room as nice. Hadley couldn't really take credit for it, since it really belonged to Sebastian, not him. Hopefully his master wouldn't mind him letting Selene stay in here. He indicated towards the bed, a caring look on his face. Take a seat, if you want? His voice was still quiet, though he was more boisterous around her than he would be around those he viewed as above him. Hadley didn't know that Selene was higher ranked, or he probably would be crawling on the floor in submission. She was so hesitant, so submissive. If he hadn't been broken he would have been puffing up his chest, bragging about how great he was, how lucky she was to be around him.

Instead he accepted her appreciation silently. Can't leave you outside. His eyes widened at the thought, remembering how much damage could be done to him if he did something wrong in front of Amy's friends and customers. He did notice her gaze wandering over him, though he politely ignored it. He didn't feel that fantastic, with his arm scarred in such a way that fur would never grow there again, feeling absolutely hideous. His ears twitched slightly from their flattened position, still submissive. He sat down on the ground, looking up at her. The reason behind why she had said that was interesting, though Hadley didn't feel he was necessarily the right one to tell. He couldn't tell her secrets to anyone, but he couldn't offer comfort either.

Selene began talking, and Hadley's tail twitched. Anger began to build in his eyes, something he couldn't act on, but still felt. Even before Amy took him in, Hadley hadn't been violent, all bark and no bite. To hear that she'd been so damaged was horrific. He knew such things were out there, having experienced it himself. He had been sold for sex, and abused out of his wits. To hear that his friend had suffered the same thing though, was infuriating. Even worse, she finished by saying that she had no worth. Not even thinking he stood up from where he was, wrapping his arms around her. Never say that. You're with me, right? You'll be safe. I might not be able to do much, but I will never hurt you. His eyes were fierce, though out of sight behind her. He just stood there, cradling her body close.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread