i could really use a wish right now
Awkward plus awkward equals a hug.I MAEK A FAILPOST[html]

Selene smiled as Hadley was alright with listening to her confessions, her most kept secrets. The young Luperci managed to shuffle closer to Hadley. Sel's eyes widened in palpable surprise as Hadley wrapped his arms about her body. For a moment she was hesitant, not knowing what to do before relaxing into his gentle hold. "I won't worry anymore. Not when you're around." She rested her muzzle on one of his forearms, silent yet quite peaceful. She was tiny compared to him, almost elfin to his behemoth frame. It was reassuring to have him so close.

It was different, unexpected for them to be this way. Hadley hadn't really expressed the same feelings she had for him, other than the hug. "It's good to have you around." The young mottled fae sighed. Most things don't last forever, and there was no guarantee that Hadley liked her the same way she felt for him. Gently, she turned to face him, moving to see his face. "I don't know what to do...I am so confused. If it were truly up to me, I'd stay right here."

The Italian gently placed a hand on his shoulder, and curiously asked "Why'd Sebastian buy you? For your freedom?"  Her tail flicked behind her, eyes trained curiously on his own. For some reason telling him everything took a load of emotional pressure from her soul. She knew she'd made the right choice.  [/html] 

Messages In This Thread