i could really use a wish right now
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley smiled as Selene settled into his arms. Resting on the bed they sat there in comfortable silence. The hybrid was glad that there were still things he could give, things that would help people. So much of his cocky attitude, his confidence, had been destroyed. It would never truly be the same again. Never dominant in the first place, Hadley would probably remain submissive for the rest of his life. That wasn't to say he wouldn't grow independent, just that he would never hold himself as proudly as he did before, believing himself a gift for women.

Selene twisted around to meet his face, speaking softly again. Confusion ran across his own face. True, he didn't belong to Selene, he belonged to Sebastian. Selene was free to make her own choices though. Unless they involved him. Then, while Selene might not get in trouble, he most certainly might. Sebastian was a lot more relaxed about these things, but that didn't mean much to him, still on edge and wary. Can't you choose? He was pretty sure that was something that came with being free. At least he thought so. Wasn't too sure.

Hadley's eyes flicked to the side at Selene's question. He was pretty sure he'd been purchased because Sebastian was horny and wanted lots of sex, but nobody had outright told him 'this is your duty'. He hadn't been declared as free either though, as telling him that right now would probably shatter his mind, unable to actually accept the gift, unable to live on his own. I don't know. Doesn't matter. I still belong to him. I'll do as he wishes.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread