i could really use a wish right now
[html]

BRIA TABLES ROCK MY SOCKS.!

Since the day of being raped, Selene hadn't been the same, some personality traits to never resurface. She found it comforting to be nestled so safely into Hadley's muscular arms, safe and sound. She sighed audibly, but not in exasperation. "I usually don't have many choices. I guess that's how it goes with me." The hybrid shrugged lifting one shoulder casually. Life wasn't something for free choices, she had no say in many different events. None on the ship, she couldn't tell them to leave her alone, and none now with Hadley. Nothing but a comforting hug, which of course she was grateful for.

Ears flattened as he said he belonged to Sebastian, seeming as if whatever Sebastian wanted was the proper order and will. If Sebastian didn't want her around Hadley, and voiced it...Would he ignore her completely? The thought was despicable. As far as she knew, Selene was just an over emotional drunk. "Oh." was all that came from the multihued girl's muzzle. Suggesting many things wrong with that. "Well at least you're away from her...To admit, I wanted to cry for what she did to you. To get some sort of retribution for the things she did." Without really giving much notion to her actions, she pressed her muzzle gently to his chest. Hadley wouldn't mind would he? He hadn't pulled away, he hadn't expressed any ill feelings for the hug. If only things lasted longer than they did, of only moments would linger.

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread