i could really use a wish right now
[html]

tender moments...

Selene felt right in her place nestled like something special so close to his body. It was noticeable that she no longer shivered, this was better than staying by a fireplace. He didn't pull away, thankfully from her bringing herself closer. A happy sigh let itself rupture from her lean muzzle, happily content to remain where she was. His voice was pleading, begging even as she spoke of getting retribution. A small tear fell from a red eye, she brushed it away before replying softly, "I'll stay...I won't..." Selene let her tail brush his side reassuringly, "I swear...I won't. I just can't believe she'd do this to you..." It must've been pretty heartless to do such a thing, however nice Amy seemed...She was probably the devil within.

Selene couldn't help it anymore. To just be subtle and quiet. She thought for a moment, conjuring up something to say that wouldn't come out as overly sappy or mushy. Slowly, she said the words. "Can I stay here...With you...I feel safe." Maybe she'd share the room with him, maybe he wouldn't accept, but she had no idea on how to get a place to say. And she had to admit it. Hadley was a nice guy, and sharing a room, or even a bed even was not a bad idea. Sel smiled, not an over exaggerated hopeful grin, but a happy one. A smile with a hint of security. "I don't know where to stay"  

Selene quietly remained in his gentle grasp, doing nothing more than breathing, thinking. She had been meaning to ask for a long time, to see what he felt. To know him better than she did now. Fingers idly buried themselves in the fur on his chest, him pulling away from all this would be harsh in her mind, to know that she wasn't wanted by anyone for the right reasons. She had gotten to forget the things she cherished before the abuse, maybe colors, maybe even things like trinkets. She couldn't see the beauty for those things anymore. Even though she had no keeper or master, she had also been a slave. A slave that had no choice, someone who had been a snip of a thread from breaking. And now it was coming back to her, in a slightly beautiful painful way.

In the midst of it all, Selene slowly turned her cranium to face his own mottled colored face. To gently touch his cheek. "If he...Told you that you couldn't see me anymore. To forever not talk to me...Would you obey him? Disregard my existence?" As the brown fae said all this, her voice was subtly pained. Quiet even. Again she tried once more. "I wouldn't know how to live with that...Hadley...I think I l-" Selene's voice broke off. Now wasn't the time to discuss mutual or even more feelings. If she let the words slip her muzzle, he'd probably push her away in disgust. Make her leave so soon. That would be tragic, and again it would be insulting him. Just like she did that night by assuming Hadley and Sebastian were gay partners. "I'm sorry...I'm so stupid."

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread