i could really use a wish right now
[html]

OOC i just fell in love with selene

Selene's tail brushed Hadley's body, giving comfort as she promised not to follow. Sighing with relief he shifted his grip to something more comfortable as they sat together. He listened silently as she questioned how Amy could hurt him. He shook his head silently. I wasn't good. Simple punishment. The games, on the other hand, were something entirely different. Something done just to entertain her, the source of her nightmares. His scarred arm twinged in pain at the memory, the smile on her face as she began to skin him alive.

Hearing her words Hadley's ears perked up. For him it wasn't the case of getting a room mate or not. She was free, and he was not. She wanted a room, and was willing to let him stay in there at the same time. That was pretty generous in his terms. She mentioned feeling safe, something that embarrassed Hadley to no end. Despite his strength and size Hadley was incapable of harming others, even if in battle to protect another. To have those hopes pinned on him was really awkward. He ached, wishing that he could promise that she'd be safe with him. Yes. His voice was quiet, a little hesitant as if she might change her mind, throwing him away.

Hadley started a little as Selene twisted around. Curious to what she was doing he looked down. A hand reached up, touching his cheek gently. Small chills ran through his body. So similar to the touch of the slave trainer, delicate before it turned deadly. Selene wouldn't do that, but the sensation, so familiar, was frightening. Her next words were rather hesitant, asking if he would forget about her if ordered. Surprised he looked down at her. Selene's voice broke, trailing off as she started to say something. An apology followed, and Hadley's ears flattened. It's okay. I don't think I could follow that order. Hadley would definitely try, but it wasn't something he could succeed in. Hadley would still see her around, and he couldn't erase his own memories. Being silent would be the easiest part of that request, unless she decided to break him.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread