i could really use a wish right now
[html]

I've been in love with Hadley...Well since he existed C: I was half dead/asleep when I wrote this. Sorry for any crappiness

Fantastic. Hadley didn't make any notion to shoo her away, to tell her to leave and get away from him. In a way, the girl felt like an object for comfort. It definitely was a good thing, great to be exact. Hadley's body was so warm, seemingly so protective. She couldn't help but try to stay there as long as she possibly could. Ears flattened in sympathy, her tail lowered as he explained that he had merely misbehaved. In any way, it was no reason to hurt someone else. "She had no right...You deserve better than what you got." She shot a knowing glance to his face, she knew what it was like to be used. To be a mere object for the pleasure and entertainment of others. The large scar on his hand couldn't be just from an act of misbehavior. She knew Hadley to not be much of a troublemaker.

The storm outside was picking up, the winds increasing and the air was a flurry of grayish light and snow falling so thick it wasn't easy to see two meters from the window. Hadley would let her stay, and for a moment the petite coydog sat there in pure bliss. No more sleeping on the ground! At least for a while. Leaning her head on his shoulder, Selene had noticed that she trusted the man wholeheartedly, for about a millisecond, the young hybrid had a what do you think you're doing moment.  

But still, she didn't pull away. Unfortunately she did notice the shiver run through his body as she touched him, and her hand froze in the air. Had she done something horribly wrong? She guessed not as he continued. Sel watched as he explained about the possible order. It was probable to happen in the future. If Sebastian got jealous or something. "That means a lot to me. It really does." A free hand fidgeted idly as the silence was prolonged once again. "I must be annoying...To come in here and uproot everything. I hope I was never a bother. I just-I just...I think I love you." The moment the words were said, a black gloved hand came up to clamp back the sentence. But it course she had already said it. That she cared. She stood up from the bed, gently pulling his arms from her body. Watching him very carefully in case he decided to kick her out.

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread