i could really use a wish right now
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

Selene shook her head for a moment, trying desperately to get a hold of her emotions. It wasn't like she was laying in a wailing heap on the floor, it was only a couple of tears that feel slowly to the floor below her feet. "No Hadley, it's not you. It's me. I'm a fool, and every time I talk to someone, or at least feel happy...I've got to screw it up and wreck everything." The tawny hybrid stopped the slow flow of tears, and looked around the room. This wasn't her room. It was Hadley's. And he could keep it if he wanted, kick her out when he pleased. The femme sighed and sat down on the floor cross legged. A little shocked with Hadley touched her arm. He was trying somehow to comfort her, maybe he didn't know how.The instinctual urge was to pull away immediately, but she didn't. But that didn't mean that she met his eyes. "Don't hate me..."

Selene folded her hands in frot of her, sitting quietly and politely. "I shouldn't have told you...In so stupid. I'm so so stupid." Of course it was too sudden to say such a thing, but Sel wasn't expecting mateship and constant commitment. Something or someone to comfort her like they had earlier resting on the bed in eachother's arms. His touch again brought on momentary comfort. But it had to be firmly pushed away to regain whatever control over her mind she once possessed.

Selene closed her eyes and placed her head in her hands. Lately tiredness had become a key factor for her over productive emotions. Without the guilt and pain, Sel looked up peeking through the veil of black hair that covered her face, "I have cared...I did. I'm sorry.".

<style>
.seltext-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/haZTs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:55px; height:50px; float:left; margin:3px; }
.seltext {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.seltext p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.seltext p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.seltext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.seltext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.seltext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread