i could really use a wish right now
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley listened as Selene talked, emotions flowing out of her. So much damage, so much hurt. Her request was so ridiculous. Hadley laughed a little before catching himself, pulling away. I can't hate you. I don't hate anyone. She continued to rant, hurting herself further with her own words. It was as bad as if Amy herself was standing there, striking the tiny female. Hadley shook with sorrow and fear before finally pushing through, moving across to where she was. It was the hardest thing he'd ever done, crossing those couple feet to reach her side.

Her last words had Hadley confused again. Have cared? He fell silent again, unsure what to say, what she meant. She was so delicate. Knowing that he could be punished for this Hadley took a deep breath, and scooped Selene into his arms. He was prepared for fighting and flailing as he crossed the floor, gentling laying her on the bed. He knelt down beside it, looking up at her. Hadley didn't say anything, his eyes glowing gently with worry. He could get into so much trouble for this. Yet he'd broken through, just trying to stop her tears.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread