i could really use a wish right now
[html]

Selene heard him laugh slightly, and couldn't help the smile that threatened to spread across her small face. She was acting so ridiculous! Crying over a misjudged gesture. He seemed to move across the room before her, and she tried to calculate his actions as he did. A whoosh of air left her lungs as she was scooped from the floor, same with a yelp of surprise. She mumbled a quiet yet a speck amused "Whoa wait...What are you doing?" Selene watched from in the air. Curiosity had overcome everything. He sat on the floor, beside the bed that he had put her in. Ear flattened themselves shyly to her head as he repeated her comment about caring. "Um-yeah. When I first saw you with Amy, I knew something was wrong, I spent the day after worrying...And I have ever since...Am I a weirdo for saying this?" The blankets were warm, and she nestled safely into them.  "And I'm a sucker for hugs."

A tongue shot out and got the end of his nose, not in a particularly loving way, but more in a brotherly sort of gesture. "Don't get the wrong idea." A hand lay limply from the side of the blankets, and she didn't have any real intention of bringing it back.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread