counting the hours you're awake
[html]

What was the original path we were going along with this, I think it was a sparring thread wasn't it?

Word Count → 236

Neela didn’t particularly understand the "white knight" saying but still she nodded, getting the gist of the sentence. "There are… differing views. All of us want peace but well, somea us are more realistic about the chances of absolute peace than the others, " Neela shrugged, which wasn't as easy as it sounded when sitting down in Lupus form, " La paz es un ideal, quiero luchar por ello. My mate's father said that, "Peace is an Ideal, I fight for it." Sums up my thoughts up on the matter pretty well. Not fighting is nice an all but not everybody thinks that way, if we don’t remind people like that dog that we will defend ourselves, they'll just walk all over us." Neela fell quiet, giving a snort when Vesper expressed her dislike of the dog, "Yeah, me to."

Neela fell silent for a moment, giving the coywolf time to talk while she in return examined the canine sitting before her. "So, if you don’t mind me asking how did ya meet Kiara? No offense to ya but I find it hard to believe that a member of Inferni went outta their way to help a wolf they didn’t know. A coyote maybe, but not a wolf, yer packs views on them is pretty well known." Neela cocked her head curiously, waiting for Vesper to answer.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread