Love Isn't Always Easy, But It's Always Worth It
She wouldn't want him to get hurt. He snorted softly, an amused laugh. "I'm good. Got a little scratch is all. Went to sit and examine it, and fell on my ass." His eyes raked her form, his impish grin widening. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, Kiddo?" His tail wagged behind him as he held out his hand for her to join him.

"I'm fixing it up, and hoping we can shack up in here at times. I kinda miss living in an actual house sometimes." He laughed softly as he looked at her again. He turned and pulled her into an embrace, burying his nose in her neck. Her scent washed over him, the sweet clean smell of his love, his woman. He pulled back slightly, his hand lifting to touch the quartz. A quizzical look crossed his amber optics as he looked at his mate.

"Never seen this one before, kiddo. Get it at the festival?" It was pretty, the stone warm in his palm, almost as if it were alive, rather than returning the body heat it was given. He returned his gaze to her face, letting the crystal fall back to its original place. In the back of his mind, the butterflies whispered that the stone was dangerous, that something evil lurked in it. The rust hued male wiped his hand off on his jeans as if he'd been touching something unpleasant, then let his hand settle onto her hip.

Messages In This Thread