Love Isn't Always Easy, But It's Always Worth It
OOC: Not sure if we need to stick a M warning on this.

IC: As they nipped gently at each other for a few moments, they grinned at each other. But she did watch her mate’s expression as she told him about where she got the new necklace. But he simply insisted that Tal was not his father and that she and any pups they might have was his family. She was glad that he chose not to do much about the necklace and instead said it was pretty. She gave him a happy grin and nodded in agreement.

Liam then wanted to make sure that she wanted his pups and then got shy. She watched with slight amusement at her bold mate getting so shy. He seemed afraid that she would say no. Ayasha shook her head at his fear and pulled his face up so she could look in his eyes. ”Liam, love. I do want to have pups with you eventually. But we need to wait a bit. I want to get settled in here first.” She stood on her tiptoes and gave a loving kiss.

Then she got a naughty, impish grin. ”But loverboy, I have no problem practicing to perfect making those pups.” She knew that he would understand what she meant and that they could do sooner than later. She gave him another, more passionate, kiss to prove her point and show her feelings and urgency.

Messages In This Thread