Love Isn't Always Easy, But It's Always Worth It
As she kissed him, she could tell something was off with her mate. He pulled away and talked about how he thought they were settled in enough. He said that they had a den and he was rebuilding a house for them and asked what else she wanted. She sighed and was about to explain better her points when he asked if she thought he would taint their pups.

He then said he didn’t care and walked off, heading towards the house he was working on. She stared after him for a moment then followed him inside. He was working again and she could tell he was angry and she was pretty sure that he was angry with her. She gave a soft sigh as she collected her thoughts.

She cleared her throat gently. ”Liam. I know you won’t corrupt the pups. Tal didn't say much about your mother. And the reason why I want to wait is…I’m not sure I’m ready to be a mother yet.” Her voice dropped to a whisper at her reason. She really didn’t feel she was quite ready to be a mom. Ayasha only hoped that Liam would understand that. ”I’m scared about my ability as a mom not yours as a dad.”

Messages In This Thread