Bulldog
[html]
Kiara Amarok

WC:412+ / Okay, Dated the 3rd. BTW I LOVE the Temeraire series.

It was a game, to her at least. Kiara's tail wagged as stared down the larger animal. Her every muscle was coiled and prepared to react to whatever the strange bison was going to do. However, stupidly it was Kiara who was the first to move. A strange voice called out to her and her head shot up and turned. Standing just on the other side of the fence was a luperci male who was shifting. A second later the four legged form of the grey luperci stood and he ducked between the planks of wood. He was about the same age as Kiara, although his grey and cream body was much larger than hers. She eyed the male with interest for a moment until yet another sound drew her attention away.

Kiara hadn't been looking at the new male for more than a few seconds, yet it was enough. The bull had decided to take that moment to start his charge and this time Kiara did not have as much time to react. So, she did the only thing she could, she turned and ran. Luckily for her, the young she-wolf was close to the fence and managed to easily slip under the wooden bars before the bull reached her. Kiara turned around, her tail high and wagging with delight. Her turn now. With a ferocious growl and one of her wolfish barks she too charged the bull. The snow wolf leapt between two of the bars and the attack was sudden enough that the animal balked. As the bull turned to run, Kiara gently nipped at his heals to prove her point. The bull tried in vein to kick her away as she chased him halfway across the pasture.

It wasn't long before she grew tired and gave up on the chase, much to the bull's relief. Kiara had made her point and this time the bull stayed away. After all, large four-legged animals were her specialty. With great pride in her stride, the snow wolf trotted over to her strange pack mate. She sat down in front of him and panted for a bit as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. "He can hate me all he wants, I'm still going to beat him. So...ah...what is he?" Kiara cocked her head to the side as she asked. Her sapphire eyes beaming and a smile spread across her face. "Oh, right. Almost forgot. I'm Kiara, nice to meet you!"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f6fb; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 3px;}
.kiaforest p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kiaforest .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.kiaforest {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#252c2f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VDZ7v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 4px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b0d0b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaforest .inner {background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); margin:0 15px; text-shadow:#5d6264 0px 0px 4px; border:#000 1px solid;}
.kiaforest .words {text-align:center; font-style:italic; font-family:'Calligraffitti'; color:#f5f6fb; font-size:60px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 3px; padding:30px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread