reward of all my efforts
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It had been well over a month since Leon had met up with Amy and ordered two baby fossas and a horse from her. That was hopefully more than enough time for her to find them and complete the order, even though they were supposed to meet up again after two weeks. He headed toward the north of Ethereal Eclipse on his own in search of her. He had no idea where she lived, or if she was even in the area, but... it didn't hurt to look here first. Once he got into a clearing in the trees, he lifted his square jaw into the air and let out a deep howl that she would definitely hear if she were in Ethereal Eclipse today. The distinct howl faded into the air just as the steam from his breath did, and he lowered his head to peer around hopefully with his bright silver eyes.

Leon felt like a kid on Christmas now that he was looking for Amy and his commissions. Two baby fossas! He couldn't wait, and the horse would be a blessing no matter what she managed to get a hold of. Sophie was going to love the fossa babies, as would Trig and Boothe he assumed, and Trigger was really excited about the horse. They had Hamza, and Leon adored that stubborn bison, but a horse would be much more useful for riding and getting from place to place. Hamza was a pack-bison, and he was still teaching him to pull the wagon and get used to that. He was not meant to be ridden across the land like a horse. His curled tail wagged slightly as he waited for some sort of reply or sign that Amy was near, and hopefully had his orders. If not, he could just go with her to get them. And then he'd have to find out the first thing she wanted out of the three he agreed to do for her. Whatever she asked him for, he hoped, would be worth the animal trades by far. But if she asked him to kill someone, he was bound by his word and verbal contract... he'd have to do it. But he kept an optimistic view on what favors she'd ask for in return for her services.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread