reward of all my efforts
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Not long after his howl, one was returned-- Amy, obviously-- and she had such a doggish howl that didn't last as long as his own. She sounded somewhat close by then, too, so maybe after she heard his howl she began heading toward him and then just let him know. His heart began to pound with excitement and he began to silently pace in the clearing. His ears remained perked forward on his head as he looked in the direction he assumed Amy would come from, wringing his scarf in anticipation. Leon stopped and turned to face her when he heard the sound of two things coming; one was definitely a horse and the other was his trading companion. When she did appear in the clearing and greeted him, he gave a nod and a smirk back. "You too," he said kindly before he looked to his horse. His jaw almost dropped, and in a rather feminine gesture, he raised a hand to his mouth to cover his shock. What a gorgeous creature. This made it clear he was no doubt already absolutely happy with his stunning commission.

And then he heard the cute baby sounds from the satchel Amy held out. He approached her and took it, gently holding it to his chest and peeking in to find two rather young fossa babies. He ended up being unable to hide the genuine smile and his utter happiness. "Amy, you did an amazing job," he said quietly, looking at her with an approving toothy grin. He looked back down at his two precious fossas and reached into the bag to pet them; one mewled while the other grabbed a finger to try and suckle on. They looked old enough to have been weaned, but some babies were stubborn. Leon then carefully pulled the satchel strap over his head and adjusted it to hang at his side before he approached his gorgeous friesian stallion. He was nearly completely black aside from his left right hoof where the feathery fur there was pure white. He looked like a young thing, which meant he'd likely have to train him to ride and such, which was fine. That meant extra bonding for them.

Leon reached out and took the reigns from Amy and rubbed the horse's forehead gently and looked to Amy. "Thank you. Really," he gave a nod and reached out to shake her hand. "I couldn't be happier." He looked down at the bundles moving around in the satchel at his side and continued to smile. "What were those favors of yours that you wanted in return? If you don't want one yet, I love in AniWaya with a friend of mine, so you can find me there when you do want me to begin repaying my debt." Which, he thought, was a lot more than three favors. "I sort of feel like I owe you a lot more for this..." he trailed off. Some would probably think he was a dumbass for suggesting she give him more favors as a way of repayment, but he, personally, wouldn't feel right leaving it at that. "I'll do whatever you want until I feel that I've repaid you. A gorgeous stallion and two exotic baby animals are worth far more than just a few favors." And even if she didn't agree, he would insist. He looked at her seriously, showing he meant it.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread