reward of all my efforts
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy smiled as Leon turned to the horse. He was a rather young thing, not quite full grown yet, but still full of promising strength. He would be a wonderful horse when full grown. Already Amy was calculating how much extra she could squeeze out of him, knowing that there would be a price attached to all of these. His words of amazement had her beaming. Of course. I take nothing but the best, and I can always deliver what I promise, even those that normal traders can't. Her brown eyes glimmered with pride as he looked at the tiny kits, petting them gently. This moment was worth every bit of effort, knowing that the customer was happy, that they were able to give her so much.

The talk returned to business pretty quickly. Amy listened as he told her about his new home, and she quickly made a note of it. It was good to have someone in a pack. That meant so much to her. About to ask for an increase in payment, Amy could hardly contain her surprise as he willingly offered himself to work for as long as it would take for him to feel that she was repaid. Letting the mask settle over her face Amy could hardly contain her dark glee. So much was now in her grasp. Of course. The customer is correct. You say you're part of a pack now? The first favor was already glimmering in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread