reward of all my efforts
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She drank in the information greedily. Aniwaya. Amy had sold a slave to a member there, and a horse to another that had been leaving it. The dog already knew where it was located, with the shiny new map that she'd gained in a trade. It was a beautiful piece of work, art in it's own right. Amy smiled, her eyes glinting darkly. This was exactly the opportunity she'd been looking for. The young male was so naive, not even questioning her sudden interest in where he came from. Probably assumed that she just wanted to make sure she could find him.

She shrugged her shoulders at his question. I can't get what I need if I'm tied down. For your payment, though. Amy let those words hang in the air before explaining. Trade is important to me. I want you to help me secure it. Your pack. I want the information on the leaders, your traditions, your needs. If there is a void in your pack that needs filling, any items that need to be supplied, I want you to contact me. I want to be the prime supplier for your pack. You will give me that edge by informing me on the needs before any other trader even hears about it. Amy's sharp eyes met Leon's, telling him to accept. If not, there were other ways to take payment.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread