reward of all my efforts
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
What was said for his first favor didn't please Leon in the slightest. In fact, he almost wished she had ordered him to go kill someone. No, he didn't like this at all. Not only did he not know much about his pack to begin with, he didn't want her to have that kind of control over the pack. If she wanted to be the go-to person to get them items they needed, she could easily say no and fuck them over. Nobody wanted just one person to trade with, especially a pack. He remained very cool and calm about it though, despite his unhappiness with her demand, which he just couldn't oblige. "Well, Hon, I would if I could but I don't know anything about my pack, actually," he said with a casual shrug, gripping his new horse's reign tighter and placing his other arm over his fossa satchel.

"Besides, that's a completely unreasonable demand, because it would put my pack in danger in case someone there pissed you off and you didn't want to supply them anything. Got any other favors you wanna try?" Just because he wasn't willing to do that(not that he could to begin with) didn't mean that she couldn't suggest another thing she could get from him. "You seem like a reasonable chick, surely you can come up with more reasonable demands." He looked at her somewhat sternly, not showing the growing annoyance he felt for her on his face. She could hide her emotions just as much as he could. "I'll build stuff, find things for you, hunt... but I won't do anything that will put anyone else in danger, especially not my pack."

And that was that, whether she liked it or not. He'd repay her, but in a much safer, more humane way. He was not her slave, but he would do the right thing and repay her with what he reasonably could, because he'd be damned if he let her take away his three new babies.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread