reward of all my efforts
[html]

That didn't work out as well as he thought it would. Regardless though, he couldn't give her much information as of yet anyways. He looked at her unfazed for the duration of her first little speech and gave a little shrug. "I made it clear beforehand I wasn't willing to kill anyone, and I'm still not willing. You will be paid, but I won't be a monster to do so." And he was sticking to that. He made an oath, he knew that, and he fully intended on doing the right thing to polish that oath off. "And if that knowledge is that readily available, why don't you come back with me and ask them yerself?" he tilted his head at her curiously, raising a brow. He wasn't sure why she needed him for that if she could go there and get it herself. He did notice she'd put on weight since he'd last seen her, maybe she didn't want to travel all the way. But she had a horse... He didn't really know. Or care.
Now that he noticed her weight, it became obvious that she was perhaps pregnant. That would be a simple enough explanation for not wanting to go to his pack. It would be an easy ride on horse though. She made it clear she wouldn't take back the items traded, which was good news. He didn't relax any though and listened to her quietly, waiting until she had finished speaking before he replied. "If that's the case, I'll see what I can do. But I'll be protecting them, so there won't be any shady business happening. I'll get the other information for you too, because I honestly don't have that. I just know they're a traditional pack with beliefs like natives. They're more natural rather than humanised." He shrugged, not knowing what else to say. "And I do know the alpha's name is Ulilohi Ehn." That's pretty much all he had right now.
"Thanks for getting me these guys. You'll be paid, so don't worry about that. You know where to find me." He gave a firm nod and backed away from Amy, leading his stallion along with him. He wouldn't leave yet unless Amy made it clear they were going to part ways. Leon was eager to get back home with his new buddies and to show them off to the kids, so he stood there looking to Amy somewhat expectantly but not looking like he was in a hurry to get out of there.

<style>
.leonstorm .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.leonstorm p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.leonstorm b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.leonstorm {background-color:#546479; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/ic0d1w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.leonstorm-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; }
.leonstorm .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread