reward of all my efforts
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Leon gave in to her wishes, though rather reluctantly. Amy raised a brow at his questions. She was asking the questions. Amy simply didn't believe in leaving loop holes that others could squirm through. She had collected information on the merchant pack and Ichika without any outward help. She truly was doing what she believed was correct. He was a member, and she had given him something. It was better than taking the knowledge without paying anything for it.

Amy managed not to smile as Leon said that he would try and prevent shady business. While Amy prided herself in her honesty and quality products, her entire business was shady, simply because of what she was willing to provide. If Leon told her they were struggling with members Amy would show up with recruits, very convincingly making sure that they would vow to wanting to come there and merely getting directions. That was who she was. Amy nodded as Leon turned away before pausing. There is another favor, but you won't see me for about a month's time. Please don't leave your pack during that time. It would be a disaster if she went to see him and he had moved to another pack, or back into the wilds. Their business concluded Amy started back to the festival, needing to rest and eat.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread