reward of all my efforts
[html]

So the meeting was going to come to an end at this point. Next time around he was sure he'd be a little more willing to do some favors when he didn't have a horse and two little baby fossas with him. He simply nodded at her. "Even if I do happen to leave that pack, I'd find you and let you know. Don't worry." He nodded again and with that turned away from the blonde female, gently tugging on the horse's reigns and tucking the top of the satchel over the side of it so the kittens couldn't try to get out and would hopefully settle down for the journey back to Aniwaya. He had a horse to ride now, but he obviously couldn't try now. It was a young stallion and no doubt had to be taught to carry a rider and he wasn't willing to test the beast's temperament before he got home.
At least he didn't have to worry about Amy and her favors for a month. That gave him time to begin training the horse and raise the little babies and get them settled down at home with the Hughes family and Light. He had that to look forward to and get his mind off any possible bothersome ways to repay the dog trader. That stress was one he didn't really need with siblings to take care of, but he did put himself into that mess. Nobody else did. He couldn't blame Amy for being the way she was or for what ways she came up with for him to repay her. He cooed to the black stallion and held the flap down over the opening of the satchel and headed home with three new surprises for the kids.

<style>
.leonstorm .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.leonstorm p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.leonstorm b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.leonstorm {background-color:#546479; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/ic0d1w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.leonstorm-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; }
.leonstorm .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread