I can't see Texas from here
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She looked to the male with a curious eye, not knowing how to take his strange clothed appearance. While clothing was hardly something she preferred, she was noticing more and more the Luperci’s overall use for it. The hat upon his head had become somewhat of an extension of him, invoking a curious cant of the woman’s head she was watched him further. She couldn’t fathom what was important about it, but made no indication she was near questioning its purpose. As many articles those of her kind chose to embrace, she considered they were just another part of their attempt to adopt a lifestyle that differed from their own. Who was she to judge?

And certainly this show of human-esque memorabilia was not the reason for his visit.

Again, she greeted the male with a smile as he named him then felt her ears perk attentively when he announced his pack of origin. She looked down at the offered paper, relating the scrolled sun immediately to her kindred spirit before she placed a gentle paw on it in fond recognition.

When he went on to explain the reason of his visit, she could not help but feel slightly taken aback by this sudden request. While the woman believed herself to be a fine trainer, it was quite strange to be called upon to teach another pack’s member. Would that not be something a leader would do for them? True to his words, she knew the pack to be warrior orient as it was one of the factors that was alluring to her. And yet this boy was brought to her. If this was meant to be some kind of flattery to the Exultare, one could consider her so without contest. “Yes… I understand,” she woman replied softly with a faint giggle escaping her maw at his verbal slip. Her glimmering eyes wandered over his stiff stature before she proceeded forward and nudged her shoulder lightly into his leg. “If you are a pack of Jazper’s family then there is no need for you to be uneasy,” she smiled. “Those that follow him are always welcomed in my eyes. But please Wayne, tell me. If you do not consider yourself a fighter, they why agree to see me? Would you not feel like you’re doing something that’s uncomfortable to you?”

390 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread