vaporous
Oohhhh man we are so good ! I didn't even realize! (WC: 317)
[html]
[/html]Wraith felt bad when she saw the other coyote open her eyes. She looked so sleepy, so Wraith was worried she had woken her up from her nap. But when the coyote made no movement to shoo her away, Wraith let herself sink even lower into the water and enjoy the warmth. Even if she had woken the other coyote up, she didn't seem to mind too much. The other coyote turned onto her side, watching Wraith. Not sure what to do, Wraith glanced away just in time to see a burled stick float toward her. She grabbed it between her teeth and began chewing on it just as the other coyote spoke. Wraith nodded enthusiastically in response, the stick wagging comically in her mouth. She had passed by this area before, but had never ventured forth. It was so warm! She never wanted to leave.

When the other coyote introduced herself, Wraith spat out the stick (as gently and politely as possible, of course) so that she could introduce herself.

"I'm Wraith Creed," she replied. She folded down her ears as politely as possible. "It's very nice to meet you, Miss. Optio Vesper. I'mma a Praeses," she replied. She added her rank as an afterthought seeing as Vesper had mentioned it too. As an Optio, Wraith wondered if Vesper would be able to tell her anything about Inferni's ranks. Wraith still wasn't sure what she wanted to be now that she was almost grown up. Speaking with Valkyrie had helped, and so had hunting with Ithiel and Symera, but she didn’t know if hunting was what she wanted to do as a rank. She already hunted as a regular pack member, so she didn’t think it would be that fun to do it all the time. Although she had crossed one rank path off her list, she still had a whole lot more to think about.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread