vaporous
[html]
I don't feel like writing fluff to beef this short post up so... short!

She nodded as the girl gave her name, holding back a dry remark about the title of “miss.” Respect was something that she desired, but she wasn’t the type of coyote to tromp around demanding deference. Her loose posture now hopefully hinted at that, as her tail continued to swing through the warm water.

“A Praeses—one of my own tier,” Vesper remarked, more for the benefit of the younger female than herself. “How do you feel about it? I suppose you haven’t done a lot of real scouting yet, but I could help if you needed it.”

Surprisingly, she was sincere in her offer. Others had taught her a lot since she came to Nova Scotia, and other than a few mock battles with Blind and others, she hadn’t done a lot of teaching herself. It would help her standing with the clan members if she could mentor the lower scouts like Wraith, and better yet it’d give her a sense of duty and perhaps a few coyotes she could call friends. Yes, she would be glad to extend her help.

That is, if she could be stolen away from the luxury of this hot spring…

<style type="text/css">
.vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 t {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread