vaporous
Oh but I love short posts, so that is super c:
[html]
[/html]When Vesper identified herself as a part of Wraith’s tier, Wraith perked up and pulled her head out of the water. That was right: Optio, eyes, and therefore a part of the scouting tier. Although Wraith found most of the names to be rather confusing, she was slowly starting to get the hang of it. With every morceau of information, Wraith realized that she understood more and more of how things worked in Inferni. She’d always heard the words before, but never quite made the connection. Now, it seemed so obvious! She supposed it was just a part of growing up.

“My dad used to take me with him on patrols,” she replied. “I never realized that was what we were doing. I just called them patrols but thought they were just walks. He used to tell me how to do them right, but I only just became a Praeses. I’d really like to go patrolling with you if… if you wanted to.” She offered the other coyote a small smile, hoping that Vesper wasn’t just offering to be polite. She had done a lot of hunting recently, but now that she was a Praeses, she figured it would be best to work on her scouting, tracking, and patrolling.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread