vaporous
Sure! Good plan c;
[html]
[/html]Wraith followed Vesper closely as the other coyote investigated the branches of the tree. Although Wraith had trotted a bit closer, she hadn't wanted to get too close just in case there was something after all. But since Vesper chose to examine the bush further, Wraith put her faith in the more experienced coyote and followed her, nose flared and ears perked. Vesper sniffed at the bush, turned to Wraith, and then explained that whatever had been there had been a long time ago and posed no threat, neither to Inferni nor Wraith or Vesper. Wraith nodded quickly, taking this all in. She sniffed at the bush, but still couldn’t smell anything in particular. Vesper was right then: it posed no threat.

Wraith glanced away in embarrassment when Vesper praised her. She felt her cheeks warming at the compliment, but didn’t want to seem rude, so she quietly thanked Vesper. Vesper then said she’d be a great scout and Wraith looked away, even more thoroughly embarrassed this time.

“Thanks Vesper,” she said again. “And you’ll be a good leader, one day I’m sure – you just have to keep working at it,” she replied cheekily. She grinned widely, hoping that Vesper would pick up on the jest. Of course, Vesper was already a fantastic leader and teacher. “But thanks – I mean, you’re a really good teacher. I’m glad you’re the head scout.” Wraith tried not to glance away again, but the whole ‘confessing your thoughts’ thing was a little embarrassing, so she just hoped that Vesper wouldn’t think she was really boring or lame.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread