M-Blood Call
[html]

OOC

Impatient as ever Terra paced along the borders. It wasn't long before the sound of paws beating across the earth seized her attention. Growling happily Terra shifted into optime form. By the time he reached her Terra was standing on two legs, long red hair falling around her body. Smiling she stepped towards him. He was so beautiful. It took a moment for Terra to remember who he was, ruffling through his scent. Helotes, the warrior that had told her that species didn't matter, that it was who they were that counted. He'd encouraged her to return to the court when she told him that she'd left the pack, worried about her. That care now made him appear even more attractive.

Her eyes slowly slipped over his body, noting the strength and scars covering him. It only enhanced his appearance, raising her desire. Smiling she met his eyes. I came looking for someone to fill my desire. Eagerly she took another step closer. Her hand closed around one of the poles supporting the skulls. There's no one out here that can satisfy me. Perhaps I'll have more luck here? Terra looked up at him pleadingly.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread