M-Blood Call
[html]
OOC :: Ok, so uh… yeah, you might wanna throw a M on this thread, and we should discuss how you want this to go down XD I'm on chat./ +249

It was obvious what she wanted even before she said out loud that she had come to mate. The way she stood, the way she moved with her swaying hips; everything about her was hyper-sexed. Helotes could not help himself, his eyes roved over her feminine form like she was a prey item. The scent! The scent was overwhelming! He could feel himself becoming aroused.

Even her voice had changed, its tones taking on a sultry lilt. The way she looked at him with those green eyes, hungrily, the way she pleaded with him. Why had he come to this call? Why he of all people? Maybe Ezekiel had been right, perhaps he was weak, and his poison was that of the fairer sex.

As she neared, he raised a lip revealing sharp canines, a deep and throaty growl emanating from him. It was both a warning to her, as well as an invitation; his masculinity could not deny her in this state. The way she stood, holding onto that pole, turning it into a phallic symbol, set him on edge. He glanced behind him, ears swiveled like satellite dishes back into the heart of the territory. He heard nothing, saw no one. Then glancing back at her, he licked his lips, I can give you what you want, but not here. Let us go deeper into the forest. He was anxious now, wanting her, but could not risk doing so right on the borders, it was too risky.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread