M-Blood Call
[html]
OOC / +381

Then, sadly, his sense began returning to her. He realized she had been loud, and he himself had not been as quiet as he had wanted. Large coyote ears flick in every direction, listening, searching, but there was nothing but the faint rustling of the branches above them. He relaxed then, turning his attention back to her. Something caught his eye, the glint of a color he had not expected tainting the fur of where they connected. It was blood, and though there was only a little of it, it was noticeable. He had seen it before, when he had paired with Valkyrie, it was a sign that this had been Fleta’s first time.

He was not ashamed that this meeting had been nothing more that sexual in nature, that they held no commitment to each other; it was best that way, them being of separate packs. In a way, it was strange that there had been no males in her own clan willing to take her. Such foolishness, she was perfect, there was no reason not to want her. Helotes leaned down to lick the small of her back, as his hands continued to caress her hair. He knew that sometimes virgins could be alarmed by the swelling of the male appendage, and he knew how painful it was when a female tried to twist away. Luckily, she remained relatively still, perhaps his soft touches calmed her nerves.

Then, softly, he decided to speak, I hope I satisfied you. For it had been her that truly needed them. It did not even dawn on Helotes the possibility that pups could come from this meeting, but that was none of his concern; she had come to him and any consequences would be hers and hers alone. Still, he was no longer anxious, and the pleasure had brought him a serenity that was as good as any that a drug could supply.

Then, with a soft, affectionate growl emanated from him, he tried to pull away, but he was still inexorably locked to her, so he relented. If you ever have need of me in such a way again, do not hesitate to find me. As long as Helotes was not bound in mate-ship, he was an available male for such meetings.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread