M-Blood Call
[html]

OOC

The slow stroking continued, keeping Terra calm and still. A small growl of happiness slipped from her as he leaned down, licking her neck. She twisted her head to catch him on the nose. Her green eyes held none of their usual guile, the fire calmed by their joining. All that was there was soft trust, a reminder of exactly how new to the world she still was. Terra was lucky that this hadn't hurt her, her mind so flooded with desire that any pain he might have caused had been flooded out. She wondered how long they'd be stuck like this, but Helotes didn't seem to be panicking, so it couldn't be all bad.

Her ears twitched back as he spoke. Terra wanted to move away, but she didn't want to end this just yet. A soft smile came from her lips. Yes. I had to wait so long. So many days of burning without an answer. Finding those willing to answer her call but not strong enough, not fitting her needs. Terra hadn't just been looking for someone to have sex with. Without even realizing it her instincts had been weeding through those that couldn't give her healthy pups. A small cry escaped her as Helotes pulled back, tugging on her body. He quickly stopped though, and Terra looked back fearfully. Were they stuck like this? His offer was quite good. Terra didn't know how long the burning would last, but this had at last calmed it. I'll take you up on that.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread