We have to travel in two
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The daily contemplations that busied the mind of the Nomad were disrupted by a call from the borderline. True to the assumptions one placed upon her, she was quick to receive it and left the warmth and comfort of her den to see to her summoning brethren. Long gallant strides took her across the grounds with ease, her paws barely gracing the snow laden ground before aloft again in flighty bounds.

In no considerable amount of time at all she could see the small band at the borders before she scented them. Saul stood as the representative of their home with his young son in his arms. As she neared her ears fell back at the pup’s protesting wails, obviously upset by something she could fathom to understand, but none the less crept closer to the small family whilst tipping her quivering nose upward toward the babe. He didn’t smell like he was hurt… perhaps just fussy? In all her desire for children, she obviously hadn’t the first idea how to care for them.

And at the thought of children, the golden Nomad turned her attention to the very pregnant woman and her companion at their borders. Her eyes could not withhold their surprise as such a sight even as she dipped her head in humble greeting to the expecting family. “Goodday to you,” she replied kindly amidst her surprise. “Please accept my warm welcome to Ichika no Ho-en. I am X’yrin.” As Saul was the first to greet the young family, she trusted what questions she had could have been answered by him and turned to look at the young male as she folded down to her haunches and waited patiently for an explanation.

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread