Frenemies?!
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Sorry for the wait on this again! My thumb is a lot better now Smile And I love, love, love! This table Smile Thanks again Big Grin WC: 673

The ebony matriarch knew that it would not be a good idea to get into a fight with this coyote, she seemed young and strong and although Soran was a seasoned warrior she was not sure that she would be able to fight like she used to. The older female would have cunning on her side of course, but if the Inferni clan member did not attack then it would be no more than unnecessary bloodshed. The dark pelted female continued to soften a little as the female replied, saying that she had heard the stories of the past acts of Inferni, that she agreed with them being on a leash. For a reason that the dark female could not place a small smile crept onto her lips at these words. The female then spoke again and the sable female nodded, what she said made sense, it seemed that Inferni might have softened since the dark female had last had dealings with them, perhaps then this was a sign that times were changing, that the coyote clan would not be as much trouble as they had once been. Somehow Soran felt that perhaps the pair might find an understanding after all, but if the clan were to ever cross her pack, her family, if they even thought of putting them in danger then the sable female would not be held responsible for her actions. When the female said that she would not bow her head to a leader that caused havoc for the sake of havoc the sable female quirked an eyebrow.
“If you are indeed telling the truth then it would seem that Inferni has changed a great deal since I last clashed with them. I feel the need to tell you that I never started any fight with them, they were always the aggressors, I hope you can understand why I am on edge when meeting someone of the clan. I saw them do terrible things, commit crimes that I can never, ever forget or forgive. I saw many die by their teeth and their claws.” Soran replied, her eyes darkening as the memories flooded over her. The memory of the raid, the terrible, awful attack, watching friends and loved ones die at her feet, the dark female shuddered and snarled as she thought on it, before the rage and sorrow faded somewhat, she returned back to the matter at hand.

The sable female listened as the coyote hybrid spoke again, now visibly more relaxed, softer than she had been. The Infernian spoke of knowing Zalen, saying that they were of like minds, there was something of respect in her voice when she spoke of him, something which again brought a small smile to the dark female's lips.
"Well I am glad that the relations between our groups is fairly amicable then. If Zalen trusts you then perhaps I may be able to, he is like a son to me, I respect his judgment. I trust him." The Beta replied, managing a small smile again. The female then introduced herself, naming herself and even adding an apology for what her clan had done to Soran in the past. This shocked the dark female, to hear an apology from the lips of an Inferni coyote was something that Soran had never imagined would ever happen.
"It was not you that committed the crimes against me or my packs, but it means a lot that you have apologised. Thank you." Soran replied, again a weak smile crossing her lips. Finally she felt comfortable enough to relax, she moved to perch on a nearby rock, stretching her long legs out in front of her. It was then that this coyote's name sparked something of a memory in the dark female's mind.
"I am sure that I have heard your name before, someone once told me of you, they must have done. Did you know anyone from Crimson Dreams by any chance?" The lady asked, turning her head to one side slightly as she thought.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread