history is written by the victors
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Sie!

The mahogany-haired woman was thinking of her book, almost finished as it was, and wishing she could simply sit down and finish it. There never was finishing it, though, was there? As long as Inferni persisted, there would be new history to record, new pages to add, new deeds to preserve forever in ink. Myri had encountered some discouragement in her project, all of it her own. She had considered whether anyone would continue the project after she was gone, whether anyone would care to read it if she did finish it, whether it would become a treasured possession of the clan -- Myri did not know.

I will, she promised, grinning broadly. Inferni would have a better upkeep of its history now, Myri suspected, and she had left plenty of blank space for Vesper, Ezekiel, and any future leaders of Inferni who came into power. But it is overrated, she agreed, smiling. Kaena wasn't fond of remembering some of that history. If you get famous for Inferni, expect the same someday, I guess. I'll be happy if anyone ever reads my name out of the book's front over, she confided, though her grin broadened to indicate the statement was made in jest.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread