tonight i'm staring at the moonlight
[html]

Her dad didn’t matter to him, that was true enough, and he served the crossbreed a pleasant smile, as if she was talking of completely other and more pleasant matters. His ears flickered slightly as the girl's hackles rose, and she sized up a bit in what seemed to be an attempt to put him a bit out of place, to seem superior and dangerous. She was too young to succeed, and Haku knew very little of how to create fear in own body. If I wanted anything from him, I would search him out. This was relatively true. Though Gabriel de le Poer was the leader of Inferni, it did not give the chocolate beta reason to go out and try to assassinate. He was enjoying the tension this game had created, the fear that resided in the members on both sides.

What do you want, little Gabe-girl? He slowly began to move, halfway sideways, which he hoped would not scare her off entirely yet. It could be recognized as an enemy starting to circle around his opponent, and he silently guessed that was exactly what this was. He wanted her back to face the pack land and not towards her own home. He had no particular plan, as usual, he was just improvising. This girl could prove useful. As far as the blue eyed brute knew, Inferni did not take prisoners, but simply killed. He did not approve of that. Some in Dahlia wanted to do the same. He picked up a thought that had rose from the Dahlia de Mai pack meeting. Just in case..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread