Hellfire
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron groaned as she walked Anathema's borders She was about ready to kill someone at this point. She could see the look on charms face as the man dragged her way and Aeron could not help but want to rip his head off. She had been ignored by the male she had threatened him and he had said nothing charm did nothing and Aeron found herself angry.

Aeron snarled as she threw threw knives at a tree. There metallic sound melded with the wood as she smiled. Yes that was what she'd do to the man. She laughed as she moved towards the sound of an animal in distress. Aeron had laid traps in the more densely wooded area. Aeron smiled she had placed the trap just right the the stupid thing weak from winter would end up stuck. Aeron moved swiftly as she looked at the doe. She was skinny and held a good amount of meat on her. Aeron would bring some to Naniko and Alaki.

Moving closer to the creature as it struggled to try to free itself. Aeron smiled, "Hush now I've come to lay you to rest." Aeron said as she pulled out a knife and smiled. She wanted to see this thing bleed and maybe that was because she was trying to force herself to not think about the women around her.

The doe flailed a bit and aeron tossed her knife at her and watched as it punctured the neck watching the creature fade slowly aeron smiled moving to it. She had to keep her children fed and her pack safe that was her duty.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread