Hellfire
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +179 OOC ::

Aeron had been out on her own hunting and she was slowly tearing apart the Doe that had once been alive but she had stolen its life. She felt good out here as she began to rip the dear apart. She smiled taking a bite of meat she was starving she had to eat. She smiled as she slowly moved to cut the beast into pieces that she could bring to other members and the storage.

She was lost in her world as she pulled at the deer she was coated in blood from the thing and she heard a voice. She looked up and noticed the Calico woman. Aeron snarled a bit. It was primal but her she was hunting. Though she knew Charm wasn't here to take her food she was just on edge.

Be gone I am to turn you away and send you home. she said turning back to her work. She wasn't doing this to be mean to the calico woman that she cared for. She had seen the way the male had treated her and she was not going to be the reason for Charms blood splattered across the ground. She closed her eyes at the thought and stabbed the dead doe.

Aeron looked back at her. She just she couldn't stand for what this man was doing to her. I sold my soul but he sold his soul for the power to destroy. She spoke as she stood. She held a piece of meat in her hand and she held it out. You look like you haven't eaten much. they need you to eat to care for them." She said trying to charm the calico woman.

I'm going to mount his head over my fireplace. Then i'm going to turn him into crow feed. She was honest but she also hoped it'd force charm to leave. She had to protect her. Aeron didn't even dare touch her in case he smelt her.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread