Hellfire
[html]

out of character text

The female had to explain to the coyote that her husband was not as bad as she may have thought, the female also had to try to get though to her that she was doing something that was asked of her by a family member, and not just any family member but the one that took her in when she had nowhere, her father took her there to be safe from the very lands that she was now walking upon.
The She Sawtooth sighed lowering her eyes as she shook them, looking back up at Aeron. ”Do you want me? I mean to go away!” She narrowed her eyes down at Aeron. She was so mean and cold, though Charm had seen the softer side of her. She had not seen it or felt that side since she had showen her face back onto these packs lands.

The Sawtooth female shook her head with a smile, seeing a hint, a tiny slit of this kindness coming back to her. Telling her that she needed to eat for the pups…the same pups she did not want, she did not want murder on her plate; she would raise them just as she had her aunt’s pups. She would not show them anymore or any less love then she would if she had wanted them. She knew it was not their faults she was in such a horrible spot.

”AERON!” She gasped as she took a step back. ”That’s a horrible thing to say.” Her hand went to the stomach, they had stop moving around so much since the last fight, she was use to lots of wiggling around, and now she was lucky if she felt a flutter or two.”He’s just protective, well okay very protective of his things; and as his mate I am “one of his things” Rolling her shoulders around the female looked back to the female. ”I want you to try to get along with him…..I sure you’ll come to like him..” Her voice softened, more like the broken down wife that she was…please?”

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread