Hellfire
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +179 OOC ::

Aeron smiled looking at charm. she had to admit just seeing her standing here made aeron want her. Though these things were so primal and aeron couldn't help it. She loved women maybe thats why she had made the pack with the devil himself and swore of mates. She was ment to just freely have who she wanted when she wanted.

charm stepped back gasping as aeron smiled a wicked toothy grin. "What for us who are damned there is no reason to play nice. Besides he doesn't deserve you." She spoke as she looked at her. It was funny to aeron that she was able to cause the calico woman to recoil. It was what aeron thought would happen. "See you don't love me besides its such a nasty word." Aeron spoke looking at her.

Aeron laughed as she listened to Charm. "I'm glad that I gave up hope on you listen to what your saying your justifying him hitting you." She spoke as she looked at her. "You belong to him? disgusting i didn't belong to Io. Nor would I allow a man to claim ownership of me. She said turning to her dead prey.

Aeron took a deep breath and looked at Charm. head tilted and an almost crazy look on her face. "He's your problem not mine I dont have to like him because I didn't lay in that bed." She twirled her knife lightly as she looked away. She smiled watching it spin. Turning to Charm again she opened her mouth to speak but stopped lifted her knife she licked it. "Mmm the next time I see him or hear he laid a hand on you I wont hold back like last time."

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread