Hellfire
[html]

--t

The Sawtooth female lowered her eyes down upon the coyote if Aeron, her sweet, wonderful lover strong willed Aeron was going to avoid her first question she was going to bring it back up, she knew how Aeron worked and she knew that she was like a nut, she had a very hard outer shell, a skin and then after all that work you might if you worked at it, find the softer side, the real side of the coyote. She played with knifes like they where a child’s toy, she used it more as a scare tactic. She loved to have her space, and she did not want to be hurt, like how Charm knew she hurt her. ”You didn’t answer me. Do you want me to go away; it’s an easy yes or no. That’s all I’m asking. You can say whatever you wish about my relationship, but let’s put one thing out here right now. I have feelings for you, and only you. I am his mate, yes. I made a promise to my Aunt, a family member I love and care deeply about. She took me in as a favor to my father. He didn’t want me to be tainted by the evil that tends to come from these lands. I don’t expect you to understand, but I am his mate as a favor to my aunt, my aunt that if she knew I loved women would disown me.” The Sawtooth female spoke truthfully; she honestly didn’t expect her to understand. However what Charm did expect was just a tiny little bit of understanding.

She looked over to her arm; the beating had only gotten worst once they had gotten back to the house that they were sharing. ”He didn’t hit me…I feel…I was only trying to catch me..” She knew that he had a nasty temper, she knew that she was asking for trouble, but he was the only one that was single in the lands that her aunt ruled over. She did not have a choice in the matter.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread