Hellfire
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Aeron was not one to easily push off what she was feeling and it was just the fact that she was not happy. She wanted to have Charm stop making excuses. she wanted to just hold her and to tell her that it would be better for her to come live with her. But she wasn't going to she wasn't going to give in and bend to what charm wanted from her.

She fel silent and said nothing she was tired she had no will to continue to bicker with the Calico female. Though watching her she just allowed herself to try to ignore the words that flowed from her mouth. She wanted the woman to shut up and aeron snarled. the rumble started low but built up

She took the knife and slammed it into the tree behind her. She was so angry she just snarled for a moment. Shut up! what the heck is wrong with you are you truely that pathetic now? she asked as she still held the knife that was in the tree. He hit you he hit you on purpose I'm not blind or stupid. Your lucky I didn't kill him. She spoke as she looked at her. She would never she had not even hit Io even though she had been enraged. he's a disgusting man and if he does it again I will stuff and mount him. She spoke looking at charm. she cared so deeply for the Calico woman it made her angry.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread