Hellfire
[html]

Moving to where she was near the tree the Sawtooth female taking the knifes that Aeron had been playing with; out of the tree and clung to them, her hands shook. Knowing that this one single action could very well break what every trust that she had in the Sawtooth female.

The rise in the voice, did make the she wolf jump a big, she was already banged up pretty bad, she wasn’t sure what Aeron would do to her. The female held onto the knifes with everything that she had. She shook, now no longer just her hands. Her whole body. ”Stop. You above anyone else I thought would understand what it meant to have responsibilities. “ Her voice shook as she looked down at the stomach that was swollen with life in her, most of them where dead. She knew it, she wouldn’t admit to it, but they were dead.

Her eyes looking back up to her, the Sawtooth female tried to show no fear as she looked at her, but it was clear to everyone that there was nothing but fear there for him. ”Maybe your eyes are starting to go bad. I know you’ve been over worked, being a single mom with one of Io’s pups, and yours, then your job within the pack takes a toll on you also. Maybe you thought you saw him hurting me, when real he didn’t touch me.” The female shifted her weight on the crutch, rubbing the arm that was in the sling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread