Hellfire
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Aeron was baffled by the things that have happened to her. She couldn't believe that Charm was this close her goddess was this close to her and she couldn't have her. the calico woman wouldn't allow her to have her. She just she felt like a child who was placed in a cage.

Don't play dumb and belittle me. You know damn well that I'm not stupid She huffed getting a little tense again. She took in a deep breath which helped a little to ease the woman. She couldn't say that she was calm though that was close to a lie. She was angry that was the truth. She was so mad but being made would not help anything.

I love you, I care about you, and you come here acting like this trying to tell me lies because you place your family above yourself. She said looking at her. I did that once I killed for my family and ruined my life I ended up here in a land that is nothing but hell to me half the time. A mate who left, three children two of which are on the fence with me. She spoke looking at her.

She sighed and pulled her hair down. She looked at her. I'd toss my self to the side again all for you. But what your doing is suicide and I wont have your blood on my hands. She spoke as she turned away. She had a kill to finish cleaning but found herself not wanting to. She let out a call to allow Elzar to come to her.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread