some words to aid in the decay
They say there for a moment just staring at eachother, she was trying to make a connection but as for him she had no clue what was going through his mind. Suddenly a name was offered and it was all starting to connect together. She just nodded slowly as she realized who he was, the last ghostly alpha of the long gone pack her family had belonged to. She shrugged after a moment and grinned, I must have met you a long time ago... she said after a moment, then went on, "But it doesn't matter.. my brother spoke of you when he use to talk of growing up.." She felt a little foolish talking to the hybrid about himself when he still had no clue who she was, though that didn't last too long, finally she'd relaxed after realizing he wasn't really a danger to her, she knew she could continue to be rude and not offer him a name.

She peered back in the store before finally releasing her name to the male, "I'm Firefly.." no last name, no title, no nothing. Just Firefly because that's all she'd ever known herself as. A name given long ago by another that she just seemed to be stuck with for the rest of her life. Grinning to her reflection she turned back to the relative and stated simply. "Kindof a silly name, right?" She loved to watch the insects she was named after sparkle and glow in the twilight, and she herself even knew the glow in her coat could be compared to the magical glow in the warm summer air, but while everyone else in the world seemed to have a real name her mother had picked such strange names for her twin and her, but maybe she saw something the rest of the world didn't, Firefly really didn't know and it really didn't matter anyways, atleast not in the end. The whining and complaining wasn't really worth it.

Messages In This Thread