some words to aid in the decay
Her eyes flashed dark as he spoke up about her mother. She'd known that it was in their blood but to hear another say her mother was like her wasn't what she wanted to hear. She could compare them inside her own head and they fell far away from eachother in how they were. Thought she knew she couldn't ignore the real truth when it was said infront of her, she'd rather just not have to hear those words. Flicking her ears back for a moment as she gathered herself she shrugged and spoke the truth. "Why not? I saw a world I'd never have been aloud to here. It was worth it to me..." The words were passionate, yet she knew they weren't wholely true. There had been small regret upon leaving but none of them had to do with the worry of her parents, it had been more towards her twin, yet now it seemed that the time they'd been seperated was nothing but a blink of an eye. "For the most part the world's adjusted and has forgotten I was even gone." The only one who seemed to care so much was Ember and Firefly still wasn't so sure why in the hell her dark hued sibling really cared, not that she really cared though.

Her eyes fell to the journal he held in his hands as he spoke, the words ringing to an old memory of when DaVinci was younger and a book that Laruku had written things in while the pack had gathered around. "DaVinci said that you use to write.. something about the past.. he'd been bugging you during a gathering when he was small..." She wasn't certain why she even brought it up, but the idea of memories written down seemed so forbidden to her after the world she'd returned from where memories were sealed in the mind and handed down from mouth to mouth and not through written works. The forbidden was always something she dared for, the idea of writing down her secrets and stories of where she'd been..

Her eyes turned towards the book store as she smiled, "Perhaps I should find things to write about to.." She turned her emerald orbs back to meet those crimson ones as she commented offhand. "It was forbidden you know.. in the clans of Eire.." A shiver seemed to flicker down her spine as she ran a finger down the glass before her as she asked. "Why do you write?" She'd never really written much before though one of the sailors had taken the time on their long journey to teach DaVinci and her. She wasn't certain of the things that would fill the pages of one of those books but perhaps Laruku could give her an idea of what others looked to, not that anyone else would ever be interested in reading her words.

Messages In This Thread