Starlight, star bright
[html]

<3

Tongue lolled from slender jaws as the coyote hybrid watched the rabbits scatter from her charge. She flopped down into the grass as soon as she saw the youth lunge for one of the critters, realizing how tired she really was. While she was capable of moving for a very long time, her long patrols coupled with her earlier hunt was tuckering her out. It had been late enough for stars to come out when she’d first approached the constellation cartographer.

Her dappled chest swelled with pride as the male snatched one of the animals in his jaws and stamped another, keeping it from fleeing. His muffled cry had her chuckling, and she rose onto all fours, trotting over to him. Her coal-tipped tail tickled his chin as she made a move for the trapped bunny, ending its life with a quick twist and snap of its neck.

“I don’t think I’ve ever gotten two in one go,” Vesper teased, standing back to look at him and the kills. “Well, there’s your dinner; you’ve earned it.” She remembered her own stuffed under the boulder and yawned carelessly. “Growing boys gotta eat, and I gotta go to my cave before I pass out.” She winked.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d758f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos t {font-style:italic; color:#6d758f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread