We live in a bubble baby
Meh, I am so sorry Sad I should of course have gone to this thread first when I started posting again. (beats self with a stick)
[html]

Whuups, he had not expected someone to be there. None of them had seen it coming, apparently, or else it would of course not have happened. He had held a relatively high speed, so the crash was not as .. soft as he would have preferred. He did not instantly see how it went with the being he had collided with, but he himself halfway tripped over her before he rolled away in a clean reflex, crashing into a tree with his back. He heard the frozen yelp from the.. ah, female, and replied with a groan while he let a hand stroke his back. Words entered his ears too quickly, and he simply sat up and let his surprised gaze check out the wolfess. Plain form, nothing special there.

When he had seen enough of her, he let his gaze drift toward the direction where the furry little dinner had gone. Lucky bugger. He lifted his eyebrows and sighed, closing his brilliant blue orbs for a few seconds before returning focus back to the lady. Shit happens, I suppose. In fact it was his fault, not hers. I was the one that ran into you. I apologize. He let another sigh escape his lips and continued to stroke the spot on his back that ached most.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread