We live in a bubble baby
[html]

No worries honey. Did you get a reply from one of those schools in the UK?

Alexey had her wussy reflexes to thank for her safety. Upon seeing the shifter, she had ducked her head low and braced herself for the impact, more than likely tripping him at the same time. She was dizzy, but that was as bad as it got. He had obviously gotten the bad end of the deal. Shaking her head vigorously as if to clear her mind, the little wolfess shakily made her way toward the male. Atleast he was sitting up, which meant he wasn't hurt too badly. "Shit, it's all my fault. I'm sorry." Her voice was filled with culpability, and she couldn't help but inquire further about his well-being.

"Are you hurt? Let me see." She met the male's striking blue orbs with an apologetic gaze, flat out begging him to let her take a look at his back. Alexey nudged his side with the tip of her nose, as if to say 'turn around'. He didn't really have a choice anyway. If he didn't do as she asked, there would be dire consequences. She would have no problem following him around until he complied to her wishes, and having an obnoxious female tailing his ass day and night probably wasn't his idea of fun.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread